Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stopover of lives

Stopover of lives

How many ways of life did we encounter?
There are always "stopovers" of lives, paths crossing, staying for a while. Some are fading slowly, some are ending abruptly.
I recently thought about how many lives crossed mine already and how many I even remember. There were many but did they all left footprints which matter? No, as this is the circle of life. Sure there were a few not only leaving footprints, better to say that they left scars, wounds, life lessons learned and different marks. These were the ones really counting for what I am today. But there were also the others, short insignificant by chance encounters. They didn't hurt or let me stumble and fall. Most of them were funny or just nonsense, days or a few weeks where I experienced something in my life which wasn't directly connected to the persons I met.
Do we sometimes interpret too much into something which is quickly forgotten once its gone? I would say so as I honestly don't even remember some names. These were the stopovers that matter in a certain way for me maybe but not in a significant way. I feel confident that I remember names and places and times for all the important stopovers, the others may leave emotions, stories or a gain in experience but they will never be the stories you tell your grandchildren.
Most important are the current paths, the precious ones which you want to stay for a lifetime.
They are worth it to work on, to put efforts in and to cherish and value. But carefully, not all recognize them in the same way you do. Try your best to ensure that they are what you feel and that both parties are honestly caring for a lifetime stay. If not, believe me, they are not worth of existing in your life. Letting go is one of the hardest things in life but it will free your soul once you were able to decide for yourself. Sometimes we realize it months or years later but as long as we see it one day it wasn't wrong. These are the so-called lessons learned in life and also the way of exploring the sense of stopovers. Every path has a sense, positive as well as negative, and we should learn decide for ourselves what's wrong or right. We only have this one life, so live it to the fullest, don't regret, try your best to give it the sense it deserves!
Faithfully, yours Miss Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to receive comments!