Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I Spend Money On

What I Spend Money On

Honestly, on too many things. And often on things I don't even would need but which give me the feeling of having a piece of luxury for my long working days and short free times. Food, as food is something where I seldom save money. If I want to eat a piece of beef fillet, I just buy it. I'm not eating it daily but if, then it has to be a good one. As women, and I'm pretty sure I am one, clothes, shoes, beauty stuff or something nice to decorate my flat and make it cosy is also something where I can spend lots of money.
Nowadays I try to take myself back as we need to plan a wedding and weddings let money vanish quickly. But during normal times there is always a certain piece of something which I haven't yet and which is needed desperately. Men can't understand that we need everything in different colors and shapes as they go along quite perfectly with a brown and a black pair of shoes and that's all they need. But think how stupid it would look like if I wear black shoes to a yellow dotted pink skirt. And the clutch in brown wouldn't fit either. Women do not have problems in buying all that stuff, it's more the men who are scared as they see their hard earned money going over the counter every time we wear something new. Luckily I'm a full time worker which means I don't have to rely on my husbands money and what's even more important I don't have to ask for permission. 
Happy shopping, girls!
Take care, yours
Miss Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to receive comments!