Saturday, January 19, 2013

My travel "to go" list - Places I want to see in my life

My travel "to go" list - Places I want to see in my life

Do you also have this list which contains places you want to see once in your life?
I'm not sure if mine is still normal as I have the feeling to discover weekly at least one new place. Nobody could be able to see them all unless you are a billionaire or your job is traveling the world. I'm listing places which I saw somewhere and thought instantly "I wanna be there once."
The weird is that now, when I look at it, I realize that there are more places to pin down. But for the start (haha) it's long enough - maybe it should stay like this and only when I was able to check them all I start a new one. Who was there already and has stories about these places below? Would be interesting to hear what others experienced and if it's really worth going there or what they experienced during their stay.

1. Santorini / Greece
2. Rome / Italy
3. Maledives
4. Bali
5. India / Taj Mahal
6. Cape town / South Africa
7. Krueger National Park
8. New Orleans
9. Pyramids, valley of the kings & Cairo / Egypt
10. Sydney / Australia
11. Bukarest / Romania
12. Venezia / Italy
13. Hawaii
14. Sansibar
15. Tripoli / Libya
16. New Zealand
17. Wales / United Kingdom
18. Abu Dabi
19. Marrakech / Morocco
20. Elba / Italy
21. Athens / Greece
22. Istanbul / Turkey
23. Tel Aviv / Israel
24. Ibiza / Spain
25. Tuscany (again) / Italy
26. Prague / Czech


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to receive comments!