Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Somebody Has to Say It...

Somebody Has to Say It...

Wintertime sucks! Days are short and mostly dark, I'm freezing as soon as I step out of my door, sunlight is missed so much and streets are empty as almost everyone is hurrying to get into a warm place again. Even singing birds are something I miss during wintertime.
The worst is that the last three weeks were completely grey, cloudy and rainy. I had to turn on the lights already in the morning. I'm not tanned, the German white skin, but I'm honestly a summer type if you judge from my mood state. As soon as the sun is shining, birds are singing in the morning and a warm breeze is waking me up I'm in a good mood. Which type are you? Summer or winter or are there even more, like maybe the depressive autumn type or the ever happy spring type?
Yours Miss Faith, waiting desperately for the first signs of spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to receive comments!